- Advice on the choice of study designs
- Assistance in preparing study protocols, especially with respect to the choice of populations, measurement methods, variables and end points, and sample size calculations
- Advice on the choice of statistical methods
- Performing statistical modelling and analysis of data
- Assistance in interpreting results of statistical analyses
- Advice on presenting study results in publications
- Advice on general questions about research methodology
Terms of the Biostatistical Supervision Service
Researchers and PhD students at the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southeren Denmark, can obtain up to 10 hours of statistical supervision.
We recommend that PhD students, whose project requires application of non-standard statistical methods or statistical analysis to a greater extent, include a certain amount of money for further statistical consulting in their study budget.
Graduate students at the Faculty of Health Sciences, SDU, who are working on the Honours Programme in experimental surgery, can as part of the course “Biostatistics I” obtain one session of statistical supervision.
Graduate students at the Faculty of Health Sciences, SDU, who are working on the undergraduate research year, can obtain one session of statistical supervision.
Graduate students and employees of the Faculty of Health Sciences, SDU, who are planning a PhD project here, can obtain on session of statistical supervision in order to clarify the statistical requirements of the PhD project.
Graduate students working on the undergraduate research year and also graduate students and employees who are planning a PhD project, who need further supervision can buy forther supervision from th Supervision Service.
For booking go to: http://goo.gl/opeoki
(Not booking): Birgit Debrabant