- Evaluation eHealthyHeart - a project which aims at improving mental health among patients with heart disease (using cognitive behavioural therapy via an e-health intervention).
- Impact of a GP disease management programme with feedback reports and peer comparisons on inequalities in ACSC admissions.
- Changes in referral options for GPs increase the rate of magnetic resonance imaging for low back pain patients – evidence from a natural experiment using Danish nationwide data.
- Changes in referral options for GPs and surgery rates for low back pain – evidence from a natural experiment using Danish nationwide data.
- Assessing inequality in waiting times using Danish registry data.
- Point-of-care testing of HbA1c in Type 2 diabetes care in general practice and the effect on hospital outpatient visits and inpatient admissions related to diabetes care .