WellCo H2020 European Project coordinated by HI-Iberia and funded by the European Commission under the Societal Challenges- Personalized Medicine topic has just started with its Kick off Meeting that took place on 4th and 5th December hosted by HI-Iberia in its headquarters.
WellCo delivers a radical new solution in the provision of personalised advice, guidance and follow-up of users for the adoption of healthier behaviour choices that help them to maintain or improve their health and well-being status.
WellCo virtual coach will provide recommendations of activities and goals around the 7 areas defined: cognitive stimulation, leisure and entertainment, supporting groups, physical activity, health status, nutrition and tips. These areas identified try to cover the whole range of key aged related issues in daily life that impact person well-being.
To develop WellCo in the following 36-months a multidisciplinary team has been identified composed of 8 partners from 5 different countries:
- HI IBERIA INGENIERIA Y PROYECTOS SL (ES), www.hi-iberia.es
- FONDAZIONE BRUNO KESSLER (IT), www.fbk.eu
- Universidad de Copenhague (DK), www.qol.diku.dk
- INSTITUT JOZEF STEFAN (SI), www.jsi.si
- CONNECTEDCARE SERVICES (NE), www.connectedcare.nl
- GERENCIA DE SERVICIOS SOCIALES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN (ES), www.serviciossociales.jcyl.es
- MONSENSO APS (DK), www.monsenso.com
- SYDDANSK UNIVERSITET (DK), www.sdu.dk
In the following months the development of the project will start - all the news, publications and outputs of the project will be available in the official project webpage at www.wellco-project.eu
This Project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement No 769765