To create and communicate knowledge about Nordic gymnastic apparatus work, including a clarification and possible development of a joint Nordic degree program. A central issue is how institutions can use gymnastic apparatus work as a tool for physical development, health and movement. Participants exchange ideas and experience at regular meetings, and it is expected that this material will be published in the near future:
- Educational background and planning tools for gymnastic apparatus work in school sports.
- Parkour and free running as inspiration for the development of gymnastic apparatus work.
- Writing and implementing recommendations for the use of trampolines, including general considerations regarding safety related to gymnastic apparatus work.
- Courses in biomechanics in connection with gymnastic apparatus work.
- E-learning and ICT in gymnastic apparatus work and opportunities for video feedback.
Work will continue on the joint, web-based teaching system, Blackboard, which all of the group's members have access to.
Lars Elbæk, University of Southern Denmark, mail: email@example.com