MoCS has an ongoing cooperation on the level of PhD (exchange and research stay), shared research projects, and/or research stays with the following departments, universities and institutes:
- ‘Sociology, Philosophy and Anthropology’ at Exeter University, UK;
- Department of Cognitive Science, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia;
- The Faculty of Well-being, Education and Language Studies, The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- School of Social Work and Social Policy, Trinity College Dublin, IRL.
- Imperial College, London, UK
- Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aestehtics, Frankfurt, Germany
- Department of Teacher Education and Outdoor Life Studies, Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, NO.
- Center for Subjecvtivity Research, Copenhagen University, DK;
- Interactive Minds, Aarhus University, DK.