The prognostic value of the clinical examination in low back pain is studied in a systematic literature review and in a prospective cohort study from primary care. The cohort study compares two different classification systems and their possible interactions with social and psychological factors.
- Lisbeth Hartvigsen, University of Southern Denmark
- Lise Hestbæk, University of Southern Denmark and Nordic Institute of Chiropractic and Clinical Biomechanics
- Alice Kongsted, University of Southern Denmark and Nordic Institute of Chiropractic and Clinical Biomechanics
- Charlotte Leboeuf-Yde, University of Southern Denmark, adjunct professor Murdoch University, Perth, Australia and visiting professor, Université Paris Sud (Orsay), Paris, France
- Werner Vach, University Medical Center Freiburg, Germany