The aim of the current project is to develop, test and validate technologies that can support diagnoses and the choice of targeted exercise for people with cervical radiculopathy (CR). The technologies will assist in detecting differences in body posture, motor control and movement patterns in patients with CR compared to patients with only neck pain and people without neck pain.
- Bue Hesby, University of Southern Denmark
- Per Kjær, University of Southern Denmark
- Gisela Sjøgaard, University of Southern Denmark
- Eleanor Boyle, University of Southern Denmark and Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Canada
- Jan Hartvigsen, University of Southern Denmark and Nordic Institute of Chiropractic and Clinical Biomechanics
- DorsaVi (movement sensors and software, Australia)
- Valdemar Hospital, Ringsted, Denmark