There is increasing recognition of the limitations of standard statistical approaches to imputation of risk and prognostic modeling over time. The purpose of this collaboration is to develop Bayesian approaches to risk imputation and prognosis for injuries. The goal is to develop tools that are accessible to clinicians and can incorporate multiple forms of data, including expert opinion, published findings and local data.
- J. David Cassidy, University of Southern Denmark and Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, and Toronto Western Research Institute, University Health Network, Canada
- Rachid Salmi, University of Bordeaux, School of Public Health
- Lena Holm, Karolinska Instituttet, Institute of Environmental Medicine
- Emmanuel Lagade, University of Bordeaux, School of Public Health
- Carol Cancelliere, University of Toronto, Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto