• Bias in randomized controlled trials of knee osteoarthritis.
• Overview of review: non-pharmacological interventions for knee osteoarthritis.
• Update of Cochrane Review: Aquatic Exercise for knee and hip osteoarthritis.
• Adverse events in relation to therapeutic exercise.
• The relationship between optimal physical exercise recommendations and the used exercise interventions in knee osteoarthritis original studies.
• How many, and which databases should be used when searching for studies within the musculoskeletal area?
• The relationship between muscle strength and patient reported outcome in knee osteoarthritis studies.
• The optimal muscle function in preventing and treating knee osteoarthritis – systematic review of scientific literature.
• Impact of exercise type and dose on pain and disability in knee osteoarthritis: A systematic review and meta-regression analysis of randomized controlled trials (2013).
• Institutionalisation of medical innovations exemplified with percutaneous vertebroplasty (2013).
• Multidisciplinary team care in rehabilitation: on overview of reviews (2012).
• Aquatic exercise for the treatment of knee and hip osteoarthritis, Cochrane database syst rev (2007).