At the department of Sports Science and Clinical Biomechanics eight centers have been established to facilitate the knowledge sharing that is a vital part of all University Activities.
These centers primarily partake in application oriented research within the areas of exercise, clinical evaluation and training in a social / society context.
In these centers many years of experience is accumulated with regards to cooperation with external participants and those who are interested in utilizing the qualifications of the department of Sports Science and Clinical Biomechanics are welcome to contact the relevant centers.
- Centre for Active and Healthy Ageing (page is under Construction)
- Centre for Sports, Health and Civil Society
- Centre for Adapted Physical Activity Participation Studies
- Centre for Muscle and Joint Health
- Research and Innovation Centre for Human Movement and Learning
- RICH - Research In Childhood Health
- Team Denmark Test Centre
- University Centre for Sports Medicine (page is under Construction)
The Center for Art and Science was previously associated with the department of Sports Science and Clinical Biomechanics. However, since 1st January 2013 it has been moved to the Corporate Communication for University of Southern Denmark.