The management group consists of the Head of Department, the Head of the Teaching Committee and the Heads of Sections. The group is advisory to the Head of Department and addresses initiatives of strategic importance to the department as well as issues and challenges that need to be handled outside the current sections and committees. Meetings take place typically once within every 14 days.
- Martin Svensson(chair)
- David Kyed
- Daniel Merkle
- Fabrizio Montesi
- Claudio Pica
- Arthur Zimek
- Connie Svabo
- Luís Cruz-Filipe
Minutes of the management group meetings (for employees)
The advisory board contributes to the promotion of the strategic activities of the department with its experience and insight into education, research, dissemination and exchange of knowledge. The advisory board also contributes to strengthen the quality and relevance of the educations of the department. The advisory board, consisting of alumni and employers, meets at least once a year.
- Annegrethe Bak, Senior Portfolio Manager, Hedging & Treasury, ATP
- Jeppe Buk, Area Director, Jyske Bank
- Mahmoud Abou Chouk, Business Line Manager, KMD
- Martin Rud Ehmsen, CTO, Hesehus A/S
- Kurt René Eriksen, Principal, Nordfyns Gymnasium
- Troels Stenstrup Jensen, Senior Manager, Head of Machine Learning and Quantum Technologies, KPMG Denmark
- Bjarke Jørgensen, Head of Research, Newtec Engineering
- Agata Przybyszewska, PhD, Mathmagicians
- John Schou, Associate Professor, University College Lillebælt
- Kasper Tofte, Senior Software Developer, Universal Robots
- Ralph Zitz, Director, DTO - Digital Play Experience at LEGO, LEGO
The department forum is open for debate, and is intended to act as sparring partner for the department leader. Meetings take place on the second Friday of every month, except for July.
The department forum of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science is made up of the entire staff at any time and also members chosen by the students of the department.
The task of the Department Council is to discuss and advise the leadership of the department regarding development, organization and economy of the department. Meetings take place at least twice per semester.
- Martin Svensson (chair)
- Associate Professor Kristian Debrabant
- Professor Anders Yeo (substitute)
- Assistant Professor Marco Peressotti
- Associate Professor Jakob Lykke Andersen
- Assistant Professor James Gabe
- Associate Professor Stefan Jänicke
- Outreach Coordinator Peter Bækgaard Madsen
- Finance Officer Tove Nadolny
- Centre Administrator Johanne Lyhne Hansen
Minutes of the department council meetings (for employees)
The PhD committee at IMADA gives each application for the PhD Committee of the Faculty of Science a professional consideration. The PhD committee at IMADA deals with the enquiries of the dean within the PhD study programme at IMADA.
Smartreg info for PhD students (for employees)
The task of the education committee is to pre-consider all issues for the Science Study Board, as well as to continuously evaluate and regulate the offered courses and study programmes of the department.Computer science:
Work environment committee
The work environment committee of IMADA meets once every semester. The committee produces the statutory workplace evaluation.
- Martin Svensson, Head of Department
- Lone Seidler Petterson, work environment representative
- Rasmus Jensen, student
- Eskil Solvang, student
Minutes of work environment committee meetings
The library committee gives advice in issues regarding the library, e.g. budgetary and financial issues.