Hope and education
There has always been – and still is – a hope attached to education. Hope is the heart of the normativity of pedagogy and didactics: we are educating for a potential better future. The question is which hopes exist today, and which hopes can meaningfully be linked to today’s school and education?
Postponed conference due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 the NERA board and the committee at University of Southern Denmark have, after many considerations, decided to postpone the NERA conference to 3-5 November 2021.
New deadlines :
- February 15 2021: Abstract submission starts
- April 15 2021: Deadline for abstract submission
- May 13 2021: Registration starts and abstract notification
- June 10 2021: Registration ends
- November 3-5 2021: Conference in Odense, Denmark