Our food practices and supply chains are driving ecosystem breakdown. We must urgently transform how we eat. However, doing so is not straightforward, because what and how we eat helps to make us who we are.
Want to get involved?
The Free-Range study is open to participants. You can participate as much or as little as you like.
- A national survey, to find out what Denmark knows about the Future 50 Foods, and how
easy they are to find where you live
- Self-guided experiments with the foods, recipe swaps, photo sharing, and discussion on a
closed Facebook group
- A giant online dinner, where we all get to eat together and you can ask the researchers
- A special 10-day theme on the Future of Food, run by DR Viden and DR Mad
- Fill in a Pictorial Survey (PDF):