In addition, the project has the aim to produce information that can be used as a basis for decisions on how to implement digital solutions within healthcare in Denmark and other countries in the coming years.
The specific aims of the project are:
- To assess the attitudes, expectations, and experiences among the clinical staff to capture data on readiness for and adoption of DIPA.
- To describe and analyze the methods used in the implementation process by assessment of consistency with theoretical change management and technology adoption models.
- To estimate the impact of DIPA on the workflows and the time used per activity.
- Minne Line Nedergaard Mikkelsen, PhD Student
- Kristian Kidholm, Professor, Clinical Institute og CIMT (main supervisor)
- Niels Marcussen, Professor, Digital Patology, Sygehus Sønderjylland
- Marianne Harbo Frederiksen, Associate Professor, Department of Business & Management, SDU
Read more about Marianne Harbo Frederiksen here