The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers with similar interests to spur discussion and further development of ongoing research as well as new research ideas. The sessions will be organized as genuine workshops lasting 2-3 hours, involving short presentations and ample of time for discussion. There will be several parallel workshops with a maximum of 10 participants in each session. Each workshop will have a moderator who will initiate and head the discussions. Scholars signing up for the workshop may have two roles: Give a 5-10 minute presentation about the workshop topic or just participate in the discussions.
The Fourth Odense IE workshop will offer workshop sessions on the following topics:
- Migration, diaspora and transnational entrepreneurship – connecting contexts internationally. Moderated by Maria Elo, Susanne Sandberg and Per Servais
- Social and environmental dimensions of international entrepreneurship. Moderated by Nathalie Nørregaard Larsen
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems. Moderated by Lasse Torkkeli and Hannes Velt
- Born Global Firms and International New Ventures to and from Emerging Markets: Empirical evidence and theoretical development. Moderated by Yi Wang
- INVs in the age of digitalization and new digital business models. Moderated by Pernille Juhl Mogensen and Martin Hannibal
- Early Internationalization in a Digital Context. Moderated by Emmanuel Kusi Appiah
IE in emerging and developing markets. Moderated by Elizabeth Rose
- PhD development. Moderated by Gary Knight and Romeo Turcan
More workshop topics will follow.
Registration for workshops, including the role you wish to play (presenter or discussion participant). Deadline: April 1, 2020
There is no registration fee; lunch and dinner during the workshop will be provided. Participants will have to arrange travel and accommodation themselves.