It is this committee's function to prepare items for the Science Faculty's staff-student committee and to carry out a rolling evaluation and adjustment of the courses and lines offered by the institute.
General mandate for Study Committees in Science Faculty at SDU:
The committee's purpose is to prepare items for the Science Faculty's staff-student committee and to carry out a rolling evaluation and adjustment of the courses and lines offered by the institute. The committee shall consist of teachers and students in a way that covers the breadth of the institute's competences.
The committee may delegate responsibility for particular issues to the chairman or to a subcommittee as required. The results of evaluations and the consequent plans of attack should always be presented to the full committee.
A student from a relevant course shall be involved in the preparation of course descriptions and examination syllabi before these are sent to the Board of Studies.
- Associate Professor Jakob Christensen-Dalsgaard (Chairman)
- Professor Bo Thamdrup
- Associate Professor Magnus Wahlberg
- Associate Professor Jane Ebsen Morthorst
- Associate Professor Johan Dahlgren (Representative in the Study board)
- Associate Professor Sara Egemose
- stud.scient Jakob Jaensch Rasmussen
- Stud.scient Mads Tornhøj Hansen
- stud.scient Merete Hansen
- stud.scient Isabella Aalund Frandsen
- stud.scient Sascha Bistrup Mogensen
Study Coordinator Michael Christensen