It is this committee's function to prepare items for the Science Faculty's staff-student committee and to carry out a rolling evaluation and adjustment of the courses and lines offered by the institute.
General mandate for Study Committees in Science Faculty at SDU:
The committee's purpose is to prepare items for the Science Faculty's staff-student committee and to carry out a rolling evaluation and adjustment of the courses and lines offered by the institute. The committee shall consist of teachers and students in a way that covers the breadth of the institute's competences.
The committee may delegate responsibility for particular issues to the chairman or to a subcommittee as required. The results of evaluations and the consequent plans of attack should always be presented to the full committee.
A student from a relevant course shall be involved in the preparation of course descriptions and examination syllabi before these are sent to the Board of Studies.
- Associate Professor Henning S. Jensen (chairman and representative for the Board of Studies)
- Associate Professor Knud Ladegaard Pedersen (substitute for the Board of Studies)
- Professor Bo Thamdrup
- Associate Professor Jakob Christensen-Dalsgaard
- Associate Professor Magnus Wahlberg
- Associate Professor Johan Dahlgren
- Stud. scient. Astrid Damtoft Jakobsen
- Stud. scient. Ditte Wiig Tholstrup
- Stud.scient. Emil Bøgh Hansen
- Stud. scient. Jakob Jaensch Rasmussen
- Study Coordinator Vanja Bredgaard (secretary)