Associate Professor Magnus Wahlberg (chairman)
Associate Professor Mogens Flindt
Associate Professor Owen Jones
Postdoc Karl Attard
Research Assistant Troels Lange
Service Employee Niels Christian With Møller (equipment responsible)
PhD Student Lars Seidelin
PhD Student Kim Lundgreen
Purpose and tasks:
- To make sure all current commercial diving regulations issued by the Danish Maritime Authority are followed during diving activities at the department.
- To ensure all personnel involved in commercial diving activities demonstrate high safety standards.
- To ensure all commercial diving equipment is serviced and maintained properly according to current regulations.
- To continuously aim to offer and develop master thesis projects for students that obtained the commercial SCUBA diving certificate from the Scientific Diver Course (BB840) which would improve the chance of using the certificate in a future job or research projects after graduation.
- To develop future courses where commercial diving skills are required and used.
- To continuously improve and build up a diving foundation at the Department with the necessary equipment and resources for safe and flexible diving operation opportunities.