- You may only use sockets, extension cords, and multiple outlet sockets with a Danish 3-pin plug.
- The electrical manoeuvring room is only for trained personnel.
- Always have a protective cap on any loosely mounted sockets in wet rooms.
- Wires must be secured and fastened. (Also see Fire Safety)
- Do not use defective equipment; make sure electrical equipment is cleaned.
- Defective equipment must be handed in to the electronics workshop.
VIP’s are responsible for the equipment being in a safe condition. All others are obligated to act and inform as if they were responsible.