Next event will be posted here soon.
- Feb 2020 - An afternoon of "Particle physics, supercomputers and green nuclear energy". Talks were given by: Mads T. Frandsen, Lektor på CP3-Origins: Introduction to the strong nuclear force and a new paradigm for particle physics in the early universe?, Esben Klinkby, Cofounder of Seaborg Technologies: Seaborg - Rethinking Nuclear; John Bulava, Associate Professor at CP3-Origins: The strong force and nuclear physics on supercomputers; and Casper Sylvest, Associate Professor at Center for koldkrigsstudier, SDU: Nuclear energy in a historical and political perspective.
- Mar 2017 - Martin Bennetzen, Senior Reservoir Engineer Maersk Oil, PhD in biophysics from SDU and Berlingske Talent 2016 gave a talk on: Om udvinding af olie – en faglig beskrivelse og personlig fortælling. Organized by Inspire Educate Innovate.
- Feb 2017 - Gianmaria Sannino, Head of Climate and Impact modeling Lab ENEA in Rome gave a talk on: Predicting the weather and projecting the future climate. Organized by Inspire Educate Innovate.
- Dec 2016 - Heinrich Päs, Professor of Physics at Dortmund University, gave a talk with the title: Neutrinos from the Nobel Prize into the Universe of Grand Unified Theories, Extra Dimensions and Time Travel. Organized by Inspire Educate Innovate.
- Nov 2016 - Mads Toudal Frandsen delivered four lectures organized by the Danish University Extension in Kolding and Aalborg.
- Mads Toudal Frandsen will present the Inspire Educate Innovate program for members of the young academy a section of the royal danish academy of sciences and letters.
- June 2016 – Visit from Palantir, a private American software and services company, specializing in big data analysis, to CP3-Origins. Organized by Inspire Educate Innovate.
- May 2016 – Fabrikant Mads Clausens Fond awards Inspire Educate Innovate ca. 4500 Euros for a demonstration cloud chamber. Joint with PhD students Kasper Langaeble and Niklas Grønlund Nielsen at CP3-Origins.
- November 2015 – Physics outreach day at SDU with researchers and physicists in the medical, banking and tech sectors. Organized by Inspire Educate Innovate.
- October 2015 – Chris Ferguson, the last commander of the space shuttle and Boeing’s Deputy Program Manager, Operations, for the Crew Space Transportation (CST)-100 Starliner program, visited SDU to give a lecture for high school and university students. Organized by Inspire Educate Innovate.