WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR EUROPEAN DOCTORAL SCHOOL OF DEMOGRAPHY 2018/2019!
To be eligible for admission to the program, a student should hold an above average Master’s degree in demography, mathematics, statistics, public health, economics, sociology, geography, biology, computer science, history or another relevant field.
Prospective students should possess a curious mind and a deep interest in demography and population development either of humans or of species across the tree of life.
Non-EU citizens must be enrolled as PhD students at a University. The students must be able to document this enrollment with official documents, from the day they apply for a Danish work and residence permit (i.e. 3 months prior to the EDSD program in Odense) to the end of the EDSD program. Please make sure to highlight your enrollment in your application.
EU citizens must have a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) for the duration of the program.
Application deadline is April 15, 2018 for start date in Sept 2018.
Apply early and get early feedback about prospects for admission.
To apply email the following documents to email@example.com:
• CV detailing educational and work history, language abilities, plus any scholarly publications.
• One recent letter of recommendation.
• Statement of purpose (up to 5 pages) giving an overview of your academic background, professional goals, quantitative skills (programming, mathematics, statistics), and research topics of interest to you.
• Official transcripts and degree certificates of your Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in English or English translation.
• TOEFL (internet-based: 100, computer-based: 250, paper-based 600) or CAE test scores. Alternatively, a degree taught in English or a declaration of why you are proficient in English.
• Non-EU citizens must attach documentation of a PhD enrollment at a university.
Email inquiries concerning the application process should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH