The research aims to integrate a multidisciplinary approach to investigating and developing innovative solutions for the smart energy sector from business ecosystem, business model, stakeholder involvement, value creation, and business network perspectives.
Specifically it seeks to explore novel methodologies for industries, communities, and networks in the smart energy ecosystem, as well as challenges and feasibilities of the global smart energy transition.
Main research areas:
- Smart energy business ecosystem management (including stakeholder involvement, value (co)-creation, open & collaborative innovation)
- Smart energy business model innovation
- Energy information system management
- CSTEP (climate, socio-, technical-, economic-, political) factors to the smart energy implementation
- Global smart transition (including cross-national smart energy market analysis, global-vision local-win strategies, etc.)