The TAL2020 encourages teachers, educational developers, supervisors, researchers, career supervisors, students and others with an interest in the area to contribute with short presentations or posters on practical examples, experiences and research within the following themes:
- Active teaching and learning
- Examples of active teaching and learning in higher education.
- Special focus – Integrating SDGs into teaching, learning and assessment
Sharing your teaching experiences in terms of:
- Integrating the SDGs in course content
- Embedding the SDGs in study programmes
- Aligning the SDGs with SDU vision - https://www.sdu.dk/en/voresverdensmaal
- How SDGs impact on your teaching and your students’ engagement and learning
Abstract Submission: Abstracts must be submitted in Word format using this form for submission of abstracts, which will provide further information on points to address in the abstracts. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org .