Dean's Office rests on these legs:
- Communications Office
- Physical planning
- Recruitment of Scientific Staff
- Finances and Buying
- Strategic development
Press contact and stakeholder contact
- Contact to the press about news and branding
- The Dane’s Academy (in Danish: Danskernes Akademi), DRK
- The day of 24 hours Research
- Profile brochure for the Faculty of Health Sciences
- “Sund & Hed” (student magazine)
- Council programme of University of Odense
- Templates (PP, Word, Posters, printed matter)
Marketing of the educations
- Sales promotion of the educations (homepages, brochures, strategy)
- Bridging activities for Health Sciences in cooperation with the U&K division
- KOT educations open house arrangements
- Sales promotion on the MCQ day
- Information day about continuing education
- Fairs about the continuing educations and Master’s degree programme
- Member of the design committee for SDUE and KOT brochures
- Web coordination (member of the Web Group)
- Maintenance of webpages in cooperation with the about 100 web editors
- Google Adwords sales promotion of Health Sciences educations
- Retrieve Report and analysis of statistics from Google Analytics
- The faculty’s coordinator/project manager
- Introduction and support of Sitecore CMS to the editors of the faculty
- PDS editors
- PURE support
- Physical planning: Analysis, planning, arrangements and communication regarding new build and the moving of units
- Co-ordination and processing concerning the recruitment of scientific staff to the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Announcement of scientific positions (as postdocs, assistant professors, associate professors, professors, clinical professors, senior advisors, and others at similar levels).
- Appointment and guidance of expert assessment committees.
- Handling of assessment committee reports and recommendations concerning appointments of potential applicants.
- Supervision concerning the elements of the recruitment process.
- Processing concerning the assignment of adjunct professors and honorary doctorates.
- Development of administrative procedures for the recruitment and appointment of scientific staff.
- Participation in the university’s development and implementation of new e-recruitment systems.
Finances and Purchasing
The function of Finances and Procurement is to handle the running and development of the following main jobs:
- Budgeting and budget follow-up on the Faculty in cooperation with the budget office
- Budgeting and budget follow-up on the Faculty Secretariat’s general and administrative costs
- Administrative tasks in relation to the Faculty Secretariat
- Development tasks in relation to finances for the Faculty and the Faculty Secretariat
- Framework and conditions for the Faculty's procurement
- Coordination and registration of various inquiries from the Financial Control
- Administration of the Faculty's STÅ contracts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide guidance to the employees of the Faculty Secretariat and the financial functions at the departments; advise the Dean on financial matters
Please email your inquiries to email@example.com
- Hospital cooperation at regional and national level
- New SUND (programme management)
- Research support
- Personal Medicine
- Strategic development projects and programmes