11.05.2022 | Workshop 2022
Creativity and Innovation in the Digital Age Cluster
We will mostly work from known ideas for research proposals: one member presents a research idea / specific research topic which the group then collectively develops further.
- Welcome, coffee and Karol presents agenda and the purpose of the workshop
- Presentation of funding landscape
- Round 1: idea generation / adding suggestions to the known idea
- Round 2: Challenge everything / question the novelty etc. in perspectives/ideas suggested
- Round 3: Define/refine the idea and prepare a pitch in plenum
- Round 4: Reconvene and plan next steps.
- Round 5: Lunch
Karol Jan Borowieck
Professor , Head of Cluster, PhD, PhD
Department of Economics
Faculty of Social Sciences