Typically, the teaching committees start by processing the results at programme-leven, and then the study boards pick up on this and look at whether there are any general themes that should be addressed.
- Course evaluation: every semester
- Study start survey: annually
- Student evaluations of entire programmes: annually
- Study environment survey: every two years
- Graduand survey: every three years
- Evaluation of entire programmes with the involvement of external experts: every six years per programme