The annual cycle must ensure that recurring activities in the work of ensuring and developing quality in education are carried out on time and with the involvement of relevant actors.
The topics in the annual cycle are the following:
- Execution and processing of evaluations
- Details from plan for education report and status meetings
- Follow-up meetings or -periods
- Deadlines for quality policy reports
- Updates or reviews of documents
- General follow-up on the constituent parts of the quality policy