Interplay between people and organisation
We want to strengthen our professional and administrative skills and the collaboration across the faculty and between all education programmes to obtain a high degree of learning from each other to benefit the well-being of every individual and to benefit the working and study environments at the faculty.
- The good place of employment
- Digitisation of workflows and processes
- Organisation of the administration
The Faculty of Science will lead in creating an attractive and dynamic research environment that catalyses ground-breaking research across the faculty and worldwide.
- We will provide an outstanding research environment to unleash the full potential of the Faculty of Science
- We will nurture collaborations that combine theoretical, computational and experimental approaches
- We will strengthen our engagement and partnerships with relevant stakeholders
- We will contribute to a fundamental understanding of sustainability and global challenges and to providing novel local and global solutions
We want to maintain and strengthen the position of our education programmes in the Danish STEM education landscape. With a focus on skills, the faculty wants to take a big step forward for our education programs with significant positive effects on both admission, retention and employment.
- We will bring the students’ skills and awareness of skills into focus
- We will invite our stakeholders to be part of our educational development
- We will develop our own ”21st century science skills”