The Faculty Work Environment Committee deals with matters concerning the planning, management and coordination of work environment within:
- health and safety issues with financial consequences for the faculty
- matters of principle for the area
- psycological work environment
- control of the faculty's work environment level and the work of the work environment groups
- cases of relevance to the faculty in which the Danish Working Environment Authority is involved
The Faculty Work Environment Committee holds four meetings a year, which are joint meetings with the faculty's Liaison Committee.
In addition, the committee hosts a local general meeting of the faculty's health and safety organisation once a year.
The Faculty Work Environment Committee consists of 2 health and safety leaders, 2 health and safety representatives, and the dean of the faculty, who chairs the committee.
Dean Marianne Holmer
Health and safety leaders
- Head of Administration Niels Kring, Science Faculty Administration
- Head of Department Jakob Møller-Jensen, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Health and safety representatives
- Academic Officer Eva Christina Østerlund, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Department Secretary Lone Seidler Petterson, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Tina Ellehuus Larsen
Committee meetings in 2022
- 14 March
- 17 May
- 10 October
- 5 December