Members of the Academic Council as of 1 Januar 2021
The Academic Council consists of 5 academic staff, 3 students, and the dean. Additionally, 3 technical/administrative staff take part in handling non-academic matters which are relevant to the development of the faculty, its organisation, and finances. In handling academic matters, the technical/administrative staff members have observer status.
- Astrid Eichhorn, associate professor, Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Jan O. Jeppesen, professor, Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Nils J. Færgeman, professor, Department of Biochemistry Molecular Biology
- Rolf Fagerberg, professor, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Ronnie N. Glud, professor, Department of Biology
- Iben Højgaard Jensen
- Peter Lund Boiesen
- Rikke Haugbølle Andersen
- Heidi Grøn Jensen, laboratory technician, Department of Biology
- Marianne Due, working environment coordinator, Department of Biochemistry Molecular Biology
- Sanne Lindgaard Hedemann, laboratory technician, Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy
Tina Ellehuus Larsen
Meetings in spring 2021
- 1 Februar
- 26 Marts
- 8 June
Danish Universities Act
The Danish University Act contains the general rule that a university must have a number of academic councils, as well as general principles for how the members are elected.
Read the Danish Universities Act (in Danish)
Statutes for the University of Southern Denmark
The statues for the university contains rules on the election and operation of academic councils.
Rules of procedure
The rules of procedure regulate the formal framework for the work of the Academic Council.
Read the rules of procedure (pdf; available only in Danish)