The Study mentor or Academic student advisor is in close dialogue with the Head of Studies and incorporates their expertise in their work.
Why ask for counselling?
Both as a future and current student, you may get sparring, knowledge and good advice on student life on your programme, such as e.g.:
- Student life and the environment on your programme
- The informal practices and unwritten rules of your programme
You may also get sparring and advice on academic matters relating to your programme, such as e.g.
- The academic content of courses, lines of teaching and specializations
- Requirements and contents for specific projects and tasks—including your professional development opportunities
- Academic priorities and the academic progression of your programme
- Expectations to you as a student—including academic level, work effort, etc.
- Choice of supervisor for projects and theses
Contact your Study Mentor
On your programme’s website you can find information about your Study mentor or Academic student advisor.