Procedures and deadlines for advance credit transfer
- You need to apply to your board of studies for advance credit transfer:
- No later than 5th November for courses in the spring semester
- No later than 5th May for courses in the autumn semester
- Note when your board of studies are to hold their next meeting, their deadlines for submission of applications and the time required to process applications
- After the Study Board meeting, you will receive the board’s decision. Based hereon you may:
- Students are responsible for the administration of their own course admissions
- If planned participation in courses does not materialise (due to cancellation or rejection of admission request for instance), students need to reapply for credit approval,
- No later than 1st January for courses in the spring semester
- No later than 1st August for courses in the autumn semester
- As soon as you have received examination certificates for the courses approved in advance at other universities in Denmark or abroad, you should send them to Examinations via www.sdu.dk/spoc. If this is a course you have taken at SDU, you need do nothing
- You will subsequently receive your final credit
Contact the secretary of your board of studies if you have queries about the above deadlines and procedures.
Read how you apply to your board of studies for advance credit transfer here.