Skip to main content

Get Help

As a researcher at the Faculty of Humanities you have several difference resources at your disposal when you wish to apply for external funding for your academic work.


Starting to write an application?

Contacting the department is a good place to start when you are going to write an application. You might not be able to get help with everything you need at the department, however, you will be able to be re-directed to the people who can assist you. You can find information on what the department can help you with here.


Do you have an idea for a project?

If you have a project, which needs financing you have the option of contacting Researcher Support at the Faculty of Humanities. They will be able to help you apply for funding and possibly make contact with internal or external parties. Likewise, you can also get feedback on your funding application. You can get more information about what Researcher Support can do here.


Do you have a specific complex problem?

If you need legal assistance with e.g. a co-operation agreement, specific questions about salary or other specific problems of a similar nature you will typically be able to find help at one of the Central Administration’s Services. You can find more information about what kind of help you can find at the Central Administration here.

Last Updated 16.08.2016