There are three wireless networks at SDU:
- ”SDU-GUEST” – for guests with no access to internal services
- "SDU-WEBLOGIN" is primarily for guests who need to use internal services but not having rights to alter the computer settings
- is for students and staff and requires some setup.
- Use your SDU mail address for login and a configuration tool:
- EDUROAM is recommended for all mobile devices if it is within reach.
- You do not log onto a website each time you need the data connection (as when using the SDU -WEBLOGIN)
- You can use Eduroam at all universities in nearly all European countries, so if you travel to some of these, your device automatically logs on this network with your SDU user information.
- A students favourite connection is EDUROAM since it is secure and is mainly used for exams.
If you need assistance to connect to Eduroam, please contact Servicedesk
Please note that any use of the wireless network is logged. All authentications are logged. This means that both users and computers are registered. Guests from other universities, which are connected to Eduroam, will have their authentifications logged at their home institutions.
- is primarily for guests who need to use internal services.
- You can get a guest username at the conference section or the person who has invited you. To use SDU WEBLOGIN, you must use a "PSK" encryption key to establish the connection.
- This is: sdu-weblogin (lowercase)
- After you have successfully joined the SDU- WEBLOGIN, start your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or similar) and a webpage will automatically pop up where you enter your guest username and password.
- is for a basic internet connection.
- Since this connection is unencrypted, some systems may warn about this. A confirmation can be required to establish the connection.