The principles will ensure an academic standard, a common knowledge base, and some degree of uniform implementation of the quality policy and the documentation at the faculties and the individual study programmes.
Several principles were implemented at the faculties during the spring 2014 in connection with the implementation of the revised sub-policies; others are still being developed.
The following principles apply to education at SDU:
- SDU’s Principles for Study Commencement
- SDU’s Principles for the evaluation af programme elements
- SDU’s Principles for evaluation af entire programmes with the involvement of external experts
- SDU’s Principles for internationalisation of education
- SDU’s Principles for student participation in the work with educational quality
- SDU’s Principles for student evaluation of entire programmes
- SDU’s Principles for the development of new programmes
- SDU’s Principles for student and career guidance
- SDU’s Principles for graduate surveys
All principles have a uniform design and contain:
- the overall purpose of the principles
- clarification of the principles
- procedure for implementing the principles
- allocation of responsibility
The implementation memos will explain how the faculties and the Central Administration specifically will implement the individual sub-policies and principles locally.