Get help, if:
- You have questions about general rules or deadlines for admission, exam registration etc.
- You have questions regarding registration for courses, exam, leave, withdrawal, etc.
- You have questions regarding course change.
- You need a letter of enrollment or a transcript of your grades.
- You have questions regarding State Educational Grant (SU), specific learning difficulties (SPS), the general study and well-being counselling as well as career counselling.
- You have questions regarding studying abroad or are international student.
- You have lost your Student Card.
- You need guidance on the university's websites.
- You have questions as an elite athlete.
- You need help to find way.
In addition, Student Services in Odense also offers IT-support, and they hand out the swimming cards for accessing the university swimming pool.
You can find Student Services Odense at Gydehutten, close to Campustorvet.
Monday to Friday, 10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
It-support: Monday to Friday, 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. and Saturday, 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
- Week 42 – Autumn break
- 26th November – Annual University Celebration
- 22nd December – 2nd January 2018 – Christmas holidays
At MySDU you can read more about counselling.