Student Services Kolding is a full-service unit that co-operates with the faculties and the specialised units of the Registrar’s Office in Odense on solving study service tasks for current and potential students in Kolding.
Student Services are located on 2nd floor and are open for personal inquiries or inquiries by phone on Mondays to Fridays 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Student Services phone: +45 6550 1101. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Services Kolding offers counselling within the following areas:
- Student counselling
- Admission/enrolment through the Coordinated Enrolment System (KOT) (primarily in Danish) and online application form www.optagelse.dk (only available in Danish)
- Admission/enrolment outside the Coordinated Enrolment System (Candidate, Open Education, etc.)
- Admission/enrolment in study programmes in English outside the Coordinated Enrolment System
- Various register functions (change of study programme, withdrawal, leave, etc.)
- Student card renewals
- Scholarships and foundations (currently only available in Danish)
You can find application forms for enrolment outside the Coordinated Enrolment System under the various education programmes.
Furthermore, Student Services has a series of duties within:
- Practical planning and administration of lessons and exams at campus Kolding
- Servicing incoming international students
- Information arrangements (Open Day, bridging activities, etc.)
- Link to the rest of the university and local community
Please notice that Campus Kolding does not provide counselling concerning the State Education Grant and Loan Scheme (which some European students are entitled to). In stead we can refer you to the SU website SU (State Education Grant and Loan Scheme (in Denmark)) and you are always welcome to contact the SU office in Odense at +45 6550 1053.
In addition to the national holidays, Student Services are closed on selected dates. You can find a list of the dates here.