Information from the Danish authorities about the novel coronavirus: coronasmitte.dk
Information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
SDU follows the authorities' recommendations, including the Ministry of Education and Research's guidelines for responsible handling of COVID-19 at the higher education institutions. We encourage students and staff to find out more via SDU's websites and via the Danish authorities (coronasmitte.dk) to stay up to date. for the latest information.
Tips from The Danish Health Authority for preventing infection
1. Get vaccinated.
2. Stay at home and get tested if you experience symptoms.
3. Keep your distance.
4. Open windows and doors and ventilate your home regularly.
5. Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
6. Clean thoroughly and regularly, especially surfaces that are touched by many people.
If you get sick
If you develop symptoms and are unsure whether it is COVID-19, you should act as if you are infected with novel coronavirus, as follows:
2. Pay extra attention to hygiene and cleaning
3. Arrange to be tested
This also applies if you are fully vaccinated.