The Danish project group is anchored at the department for the Study of Culture, Educational studies at University of Southern Denmark. Daily project manager is Postdoc Gitte Miller Balslev. She is the head of the Danish NetEdu research project and collaborates with the Danish project advisory board (see below) and the test school project group. To this end research assistant Tina Maria Brinks plays an important role in keeping the Danish research project on track.
The Danish NetEdu group members:
- Postdoc, Gitte Miller Balslev - University of Southern Denmark
- Research assistant, Tina Maria Brinks - University of Southern Denmark
- Associate Professor, Bjørn Ribers - University of Southern Denmark
- Postdoc Christine Revsbech Jensen - University of Roskilde
- Web and communications, Anni Nielsen - University of Southern Denmark
- Conference coordinator, Louise Lund - University of Southern Denmark
Advisory board members:
- Professor PhD Nikolaj Elf – University of Southern Denmark
- Assistant Professor PhD Camilla Kølsen Petersen – Aarhus University
- Assistant Professor PhD Søren Smedegaard - Research and Innovation Centre for Human Movement and Learnig
- School manager PhD Merete Storgaard – Vestermark School
The advisory board guides the Danish project in relation to research plan, reality check and outreach.