Information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
SDU follows the authorities' recommendations and is physically closed through April 13 2020.
We encourage staff and students to keep up to date with the Danish authorities (coronasmitte.dk) to get the latest information.
Tips for preventing infection:
The National Board of Health has five good tips if you want to prevent infection as best as possible:
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sprays
- Cough or sneeze in your sleeve - not your hands
- Avoid handshakes, cheek kisses and hugs - limit physical contact
- Pay attention to cleaning - both at home and at work
- Pay attention when you are in places with close contact with many people
If you get sick
- COVID-19 may present with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Symptoms are seen up to 14 days after being exposed to infection.
- If you have been in a country with widespread corona infection within the last 14 days, or if you have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19, call your doctor if you are ill. It is important that you call first and do not show up in the waiting room as you can infect others.
Outside business hours, call an emergency room or emergency phone in your area - Find Number.
Contact and information
If you become acquainted with staff or students infected with new coronavirus, please immediately notify SDU's emergency phone 65 50 88 88 and contact your nearest manager.