Welcome to the University of Southern Denmark
This site is for you who are a new employee at the University or are considering applying for a job at the University of Southern Denmark.
International Staff Office (ISO) can help you concerning:
- Various aspects of taking up residence and working in Denmark.
- Practical issues concerning life in Denmark.
- Social and intercultural offers to help you and your family settle in and feel comfortable in Denmark.
- The information you can find on this site is relevant in connection with the legal, practical, social and intercultural aspects of arriving, working and living in Denmark. We hope that you will find it helpful.
- Here is the link to Who to contact at International Staff Office.
Please note the menu in the right side of the screen, where you can find information about a lot of different topics regarding life in Denmark and all the practical matters in connection with living and working here as an international employee, accompanying family or guest.
Please note that this information is only meant as a general and introductory guide. You should always contact the relevant Danish authorities for the most updated and precise information.