SDU currently host several imaging centers, among them are:
- Danish Molecular Biomadical Imaging Center (DaMBIC) http://www.dambic.dk/
- NanSYD Center home page
- Flow Cytometry and Confocal Microscopy Core Facility home page
Microscopes list (not complete yet):
Electron and Ion microscopes:
- SEM (Hitachi S-4800)
- SEM (Fei Quanta 200)+EDX E(nergy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy)
- TEM (Transmision Electron Microscope, JEOL 1400 plus)
- Zeiss ORION NanoFab Helium Ion Microscope
- Zeiss LSM510
- Leica SP8 for Stimulated emission depletion microscopy (STED), Coherent anti-Stokes Raman spectroscopy (CARS) and fluorescent confocal microscopy
- Spinning disk microscope
- Olympus TIRF microscope: total internal reflection
- Olympus multiphoton microscope
- Nikon Eclipse Ti-E inverted Widefield microscope
- Nikon two photon FLIM (fluorescence life time microscopy)
- Nikon 2 photon home built STED (Stimulated emission depletion microscopy )
- Zeiss LSM 710
- Olympus FV1000MPE
- Zeiss Axio Imager M1 Microscope
- IVIS Spectrum, pre-clinical Optical Imaging (in vivo imaging system)
- Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM), Olympus MMI CellCut + Arcturus/Olympus PixCell Lle
Atomic force microscopes:
- PET CT (Positron Emission Tomography, Computed Tomography) system combines the Inveon™ Docked PET scanner with an Inveon SPECT•CT system.
- vivaCT 40 - Small animal in vivo preclinical micro-CT scanner
- Semi-nano-CT sample scanner
- MALDI TOF MS instrument
- Perkin Elmer Enspire 2300 for colorimetry and luminescence/AlphaLISA. Absorbance filter sets; 405 nM; 450 nM; 570 nM; 650 nM
- BioRad Chemidoc XRS: Filter sets: Cy-3 630 BP30; Tex-Red 560DF50 for Q-Dot WB.
- µ-XRF (BrukerNano ARTAX-800). Up to 50 kV. Peltier cooled detector. X-ray spot size on target is 60 µm. Max Imaging area is 5 x 5 cm.
- LA-ICP-MS (Bruker M90 Aurora, and a LA by CETAC LSX-213 NdYAG). Laser spot size from 10 to 150 µm. Practical max imaging size of ca. 6 mm x 4 mm.
- Becton Dickinson LSR II Flow Cytometer
- Becton Dickinson FACSAria III Cell Sorter and Analyser
Image Analysis software and workstations
Huygens for image deconvolution, ImageJ/Fiji, MATLAB, Icy for 3D image rendering, Ilastik for interactive image classification,
2. Windows workstation at DaMBIC:
ImageJ/Fiji, VistaVision for for image acquisition, image processing and image display, ATLAB, Icy for 3D image rendering, LAS X for Leica images, CellProfiler software for quantitative analysis of biological images, FlimFit for FLIM adata analysis, 3D Slicer for image processing, and three-dimensional visualization, Microscopy Image Browser (MIB), Adobe Creative Cloud, JPK SPM Data Processing for AFM images
The LSR II and the FACSVantage/Diva cell-sorter employ PC-based DIVA software. ata analysis workstations (PC and MAC), accessing FACSCORE shared Network server, are available for data processing with Cell Quest Pro software, DIVA-software and FLOWJo-software.