The following staff has been conferred with the academic Ph.d. degree after a pertinacious effort in the postgraduate education.
- Anna Mejldal defended her dissertation on 8 June 2021:
"Exploring Alcohol Use Disorders among Older Adults - An analysis of the Elderly Study, Danish National Surveys and Registers"
- Morten Hell defended his dissertation on 19 March 2021:
"Clients matching themselves to treatment options: The selfmatch study"
- Lotte Kramer Schmidt defended her dissertation on 24 May 2019:
"Treatment Duration and Fidelity in Therapy for Alcohol Use Disorders"
- Angelina Isabella Mellentin Henriksen defended her dissertation on 8 June 2018:
"Cue Exposure therapy as aftercare for AUD individuals: A randomized control trial"
Kristine Hæstrup Hindkjær Tarp defended her dissertation on 8 September 2017:
"Videoconferencing-based Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder"
- Jakob Emiliussen defended his dissertation on 22 June 2017:
"Why do some older adults start drinking excessively late in life?"
- Sengül Sari defended her dissertation on 29 May 2017:
"Exercise intervention in alcohol treatment - Potentials and challenges"