Looking for alternatives?

In some cases the undergraduate research year as described here is not a viable solution.

Particularly, this is the case for students who have received a 12-month scholarship from a grantor who does not allow the recipient to participate actively in a master’s programme while using the grant.

In these cases it may be possible to go through a full undergraduate research year without including a master’s thesis semester.

Please contact the Graduate School for further information.