Operating funds/equipment

You may need funding for operating funds/equipment such as test animals, reagents, apparatus, help in the laboratory, and transportation reimbursements for patients or test subjects.

If you plan on having a stay at a research institution abroad, then you'll need money for travel expenses, living expenses while you're away from home, visas, vaccination etc. These expenses should also be seen as part of the project's running costs.

You should discuss with your supervisor how these funds are provided.

Unfortunately, the Graduate School does not offer financial support for running costs. 

Travel card covering the travel to and from your work place is at your own expense.



To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies  Read more about cookies

Accept cookies