Module 2: Laws and regulations
In this module you will be introduced to principles, laws and regulations enabling you to conduct research in a responsible way and according to the possibilities of the profession of scholarship, as practiced at SDU.
- Data protection
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Notification of research projects
- Research & copyright
- Research data & property rights
- Plagiarism, source references and good citation practice
- Declarations of authorship
- Teaching & copyright
Online/Classroom lecture: Data Protection and GDPR Rules (1 hour).
E-learning module on copyright, property rights and plagiarism (2 hours).
Relevant material available online, in the e-learning module.
Compilation of links made available to course participants prior to the course.
Class attendance and completion of the e-learning module “What’s law got to do with it”.
Lars Engelstoft (lecture)
Kirstin Remvig (e-learning module)