The most important tasks for the graduate programme are:
- to ensure the presence of a regionally relevant course programme within the research field of neuro science. The regional programme is coordinated nationally so that the range of courses nationally is as wide as possible.
- to convey a contact between the PhD students associated with the graduate programme and a highly qualified corps of supervisors
- to promote the formation of networks among the PhD students associated with the graduate programme and to generate contact to international research networks.
- to attract means to co-financed PhD programmes
- to offer the best possible conditions for PhD students in cooperation with the Graduate School at the Faculty of Health Sciences.