As a PhD student enrolled at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences at the University of Southern Denmark, you can read more about the requirements for course composition here.
All PhD students who are enrolled after 1. January 2016 must participate in the mandatory course "Responsible Conduct of Research".
PhD students must in accordance with PhD Order complete course work equivalent to 30 ECTS (½ FTE) as part of the doctoral program regardless of enrolment form.
If you cannot open the links below, please use another browser, eg. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- The guidelines for advertising PhD courses
- Application for creating PhD courses
- A catalogue of previously approved courses
Courses that the PhD-school is co-organized by
- Courses that are offered by Danish universities:
Courses that are offered by national and international cooperative organizations
Other PhD courses
Please note that the PhD School cannot be responsible for all details in connection with advertising of course activity offered by national and international institutions and organisations such as ECTS points.
22 July 2019
1 June 2019
19. August 2019
24. September 2019
- Links to course pages from other faculties at the University of Southern Denmark