- Title: Disease control in pediatric and adolescent patients with inflammatory bowel disease: aspects of Anti-TNF-α and physical activity.
Line Holdgaard Thomsen
- Title: Risk factors of epithelial ovarian cancer among women with endometriosis: An epidemiologic study based on Danish registries and an endometriosis specific questionnaire.
Majken Munk Brønserud - October 2019
- Title: Patient reported quality of life in patients with lung cancer - Applied patient reported information as a quality indicator.
Line Riis Jølving - February 2018
- Title: Maternal chronic disease during pregnancy and long-term mobidity in the offspring
Heidi Kammerlander - January 2018
- Title: Clinical epidemiological study about biological therapy provded to pregnant women diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease.
Margrethe Foss Hansen - December 2016
- Title: Regional variation in treatment quality - Surgical treatment of women with urinary incontinence.
Nina Sahlertz Kristiansen - 2015
- Title: Time-of-admission related Variation in Quality of Care and Patient Outcome: Studies of Off-hours-effect among Patients with Hip Fracture and Patients with Acute Stroke.
Rikke Guldberg - December 2013
- Title: Clinical epidemiological studies in women undergoing surgery for urogynaecological disorders.