The University Library of Southern Denmark supports Open Access publishing for researchers at University of Southern Denmark. While the amount of funds in 2020 is still not settled, it is possible to apply for funding to papers published in 2020.
You should apply for funding when your manuscript has been accepted by the Publisher, but before it has been published.
In order to have your costs covered the following must be fulfilled:
- Corresponding author must be affiliated to SDU and this should be visible on the publication as first affiliation.
- Corresponding author must have an ORCID, and this must be applied to the authors Pure profile
- The publication must trigger BFI points. Thus, it should be a peer reviewed research article published by a journal or publisher on the BFI lists.
- This fund does not support open access publishing in subscription journals, termed hybrid journals.
- The publication may not have been published before
- The publication must be ready for payment in 2019
- The publication must be registered in Pure with Open Access fulltext and link to Publishers website
NB: For publications accepted before April 1st: It is not possible to obtain support from the fund to journals the library has membership agreements with. See them here. As of April 1st 2019 this is no longer a restriction.
We aim to reply to your application within 3 workdays.
We reserve the right to reject your application.
Shortly after completing the form below you should receive a confirmation mail. If no mail is received please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.